- Passing biomechanics is going to be a major feat this semester so I can graduate
- I feel like a waste of space in SAPA and I don’t know why they picked me
- Long distance with Nick this semester plus less communication because of his busy schedule has been challenging for sure, but not debilitating like they think
- TBH I’m really just tired of living with roommates and I’m ready for my own place
- Talking to people kinda exhausts me these days
- Stephanie and I have gotten really close, at least from my perspective – after all, she DID accept my lifetime friend application
- Andrea and I have been mostly keeping up with our weekly coffee dates
- I feel in control/like an adult and have been managing my gas, groceries, car payments, rent payments, and bills pretty well I think
- Galentine’s Day was super fun and successful and I had much needed girl time
- I got the part I wanted for Vagina Monologues!
- I’m going to be an assistant coach for Girls on the Run!
- Nick and I celebrate our two year anniversary next month – whaaat?!
- I actually have a long term client at Morey and I love working with her
- I’m going to be getting another client back in the next month or so
- I got my top choice for internship for the summer
- I’m being calmly aggressive about strengthening certain friendships in preparation for maintaining them after leaving
Overall my good definitely outweighs my bad. I am not miserable, I am content. I am very tired, yes, but I am not sad unless they make me sad. I am not sitting here with my eyes only on the future, I am still getting involved in things here with what little time I have left. So how dare they. How dare they pass judgment on me, how dare they shove advice at me that I did not ask for and do not want.
In other words, It’s not me,